when the "no response or declined renewing membership" item is checked in a checklist named "membership renewal" by anyone, move the card to the top of list "end of month removals"
any ideas why this command won't work.
@Gwen Peterson it looks like it should work, have you looked at the usage log for errors?
https://help.trello.com/article/1150-opening-the-butler-usage-log
Yes, I have looked at the usage log and there is no error coming up. The command for Due Dates "on the monday before a card is due, move the card to the top of the list" appears to be working. It is showing up in the usage log without errors.
@Gwen Peterson okay well I just added this exact rule in my board and tested it and it worked fine:
Can you send a screenshot of your command?
You are so kind.
The command I pasted in the original message was copied from the original command. It looked exactly like your screenshot. Because it wasn't working, I deleted it. It wasn't critical. Other rules I have set up seem to be working.
You and I have spent far too much time on this. Thank you so much for your help and taking the time to test it.
Health and happiness.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.