I have a board within a business account. I want my guests to create cards and use an advanced checklist. Is this possible?
@Ruben Arunasalam yep, when you have a board that is part of a business class team, all members of that board will have access to business class features. If you invite the same member to more than one board they will be billed as a multi-board guest even if they are not a member of your team.
Hi Iain, Thanks for your reply. Though, I have a guest on my board who can't use the advanced checklists. Do guests have limited functionality than 'team' members?
@Ruben Arunasalam Oh, and the board is in your business class team rather than being a personal board?
The board is in my business class team. I have a guest accessing that board too. However, this guess can't assign a person to a checklist with a due date - advanced checklist feature.
Do team members and guests have different capabilities?Can a guest access the advanced checklist feature?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.