Two days ago I was working on some cards in one of my boards (this particular board is shared with 2 other people). I noticed that a card was stuck trying to sync, so I quit Trello and opened it up again. Now none of my boards show up. I simply get a big white screen. I've tried restarting my computer. I completely wiped Trello off my computer and then done a fresh install. I've tried accessing through a Google Chrome with no success (it just spins and spins and never loads). I've even 'Renewed DHCP Lease'.
I tried Firefox (which I never use) with minimal success. I get the text "Your browser was unable to load all of Trello's resources. They may have been blocked by your firewall, proxy or browser configuration." Which is weird, because nothing has changed about any of these things since it last worked. If I click on any of the raw text links, I get a very nasty one column view of whatever board I clicked on.
Trello simply won't load on my computer any more. It's really odd because it happened right in the middle of me working on it. And it's frustrating because there are changes I made that never synced, which means that while I can access Trello on my Android phone, I cannot see all the changes I made. (Which are probably lost because I did a reinstall.) And I cannot work easily on my phone - I use it for quick task checks, but not for serious editing, text writing, etc. I need to get Trello working again on my computer. Help!
(None of my other internet-reliant apps are having any problems, so this really baffles me.)
I'm running Mac OS 10.15.4. Google Chrome 81.0.4044.138.
Edit: Oh! I should add, I tried to submit a support ticket, but it gave me an error and told me to check the Trello Status site. Which says everything is fine. So I'm kinda in a bind here. :-(