Hi everyone,
I'm Genie and I work as a Product Marketing Manager for Trello Enterprise. My team is interested in understanding the different use cases for how different teams use other Atlassian tools in conjunction with Trello to manage their workflows.
We want to learn what the decision-making process was like for you and your team in picking the tools and process. Here are the types of questions I’m hoping to answer:
-
What tool did you find first? Trello or another Atlassian tool?
-
How do you pick which tool does which task?
-
Which edition are you using for each tool? Free? Paid?
-
Did you look anywhere for inspiration on how to organize your workflows within each tool?
-
What kind of educational content would be most useful for you to get started?
If you're interested in chatting, just leave a comment below and I’ll reach out to you directly to coordinate. And, if you’re not free to chat but have thoughts on the questions above, please feel free to share as comments below.
Thanks for your help,
Genie