I am looking to use trello for office organization but we don’t have a lot of long term projects just a lot of daily tasks that need to get done and inter office communication. Any ideas?
@Jerad Bludorn what I'd recommend is having one board for each office, then using a shared email plugin, either SendBoard:
https://sendboard.com/
or my product BenkoDesk:
http://www.benkodesk.com/
This will allow you to have all office members on one board to communicate and co-ordinate internally, but then you can use a shared location based email eg. office1@yourdomain.com and office2@yourdomain.com to communicate both with other offices and/or clients externally.
You should just be able to use one board for each office and then use lists/labels/members to split things up, I wrote a bit about using labels here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/How-can-I-see-all-my-Trello-cards-in-one-place/ba-p/1050430
I also created a plugin that lets you use your Trello board as a shared mobile number, for example for communicating with clients for appointment reminders or allowing clients to TXT you instead of calling you:
http://www.magicmobile.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.