Hello!
I'm new to Trello and am loving it so far. I was doing a demo for my team today and some questions came up. I scoured the user knowledge base and either didn't come up with an answer or several years have passed since answered. I'm hoping there may have been some changes since last asked:
- Do cards get archived after a certain amount of time? For example, if I have a card sitting in my dashboard for 90 days, 6 months, or 1 year ... does it eventually get auto-archived?
- If you archive cards, do items still appear on the calendar? We're using Trello for communications planning, so being able to look back at the year prior in calendar view is a huge deal for us.
- Can you put on recurring items? A use case would be.... every year we do Benefits Open Enrollment, Mid-Year Check In, Quarter Close, etc. around the same time. Would we be able to set up recurring items as ticklers on the calendar so we know a communication is coming up?
Thank you for any insight!