My family and I are looking after our 94 year old father who continues to insist on living in his own home in spite of a recent fall causing multiple fractures and a serious concussion.
There is a combination of 4 local siblings, two remote ones unable to participate in direct care at least until interstate / international travel restrictions are lifted and "commercial" carers as required to supplement family efforts. I guess that is the team in Trello terminology.
We need to schedule participants to give morning and evening medications, provide 3 meals, morning and afternoon visits and overnight stays. These tasks will be done by any of the "team", potentially varying from task to task and day to day.
Trello looks like it could be a good tool to do this and make sure each step happens. My investigation so far suggests that I would need Business Class to have the features required to do what I want.
Do you agree that Business not free version is required? If yes, what would a minimum number of user licenses be to do the job. Obviously, this is not a for profit task so money is limited.
Thanks for reading and for any help you can provide.