Hi, can I create folder for some boards? (so I can organized some boards with the same categories)
thanks before
@Nur Adi the way i prefer to organize my trello boards is by teams, and in that way it creates "folders" in trello so you can view all boards associated with a team. (In this view of my home page, I can just click on the team on the left side and then see all the boards on that team.)
Hi @Nur Adi ,
With Crmble Power-Up you can create a folder for each Trello Card. All this folders will be stored in a unique folder for each Trello Board.
I hope it helps!
Cheers
Toni
This is in google drive folders, right? I think OP is asking about folders inside of Trello.
Hi,
Yeah I think you are right... I got it wrong! Sorry for that @Nur Adi !
OK thanks
thanks
@Brittany Joiner How can I create these 'teams' in Trello? Is it similar to the collections?Where can I change the interface of the sidebar?
@Margot van Veelen Click "create" in the top nav bar and you'll see an option for "workspace". I got confused with the old terminology - used to be called teams, but now its "workspace". I don't do much with collections, I feel like it works almost more like tags, but it could be like a folder structure because you can specify a board to be part of a collect, and then on your workspace's board settings, you can filter by collections to only show one "folder" of boards if that makes sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.