Hello all,
I set up some automations for my board to sort the list by due date when a new due date is added. I set that up so that if a customer reschedules I can just update the due date and the list will sort to let me know which card/customer appointment is coming up the soonest. The problem is that I have a picture cover set up as the first card in the list (to give the board some more visuals) so now when new cards are added and sorted they actually push my cover card down 
I also have another automation where new cards added to a specific list gets moved to the top of the list because I want to keep track of new incoming cards instead of them getting lost in random order or moved to the bottom (which is okay but when I get alot of incoming cards I tend to forget that there's a new one on the bottom). So of course moving it to the top also pushes my cover card down the list. Is there any work around for this?
Also do you only receive Trello notifications via app on the phone if you add yourself as a member or watch that specific card or someone @ you? In my homeview I can see everything going on, but I also wanted a notification through the app. I set up my device so that I can receive notifications from Trello and I see that trello has not sent me any notifications so far? It could just be my phone, but I'm not sure how the notifications are suppose to work since I just started using the app.
And lastly, my bookings through email get forwarded to my trello board which I really like as a feature, but my bookings email confirmations also have two files attached to them (they are icalendar files so that customers can add it to their google calendar,etc) I dont need the file attached when it comes to my trello board, but there does not seem to be an option so far to remove the this specific file attachment? I tried out the 'remove link as an attachment' action, but that did not help. Some older questions were asked about this so I was wondering if maybe someone find a solution?
Thank you for any help!