For example I want to have the group Tourism, another called Personal Boards, another called Business Boards. And I want also to move them, so the first in the group is the most used, etc.
Thanks in advance if someone can help me.
I prefer to organize my boards by teams, so for instance i have a team for my work boards, and i have a team for my side projects, and another team for personal boards. I also star boards that i work on frequently (my most used) so that they show up at the top of my home page and on my mobile app.
You can also see your most recently used boards by going to your home page, so that might help for your "most used" boards to show up on!
Hope this helps!
@Sebastian Pagnone as @Brittany Joiner mentioned most people using the free version of Trello wind up using Teams for this, however you can create Collections for this inside of a business class team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.