Happy Friday Everyone!
From a young age my Dad was always up early cooking eggs and bacon on Saturday morning and I learned the various cooking methods and experimented with the spice rank to learn what combinations of seasonings I enjoy.

I think because of this breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day!
Before quarantine I needed to make sure that my breakfast was portable enough to travel with me to the office because I was never hungry enough to eat before I left for work in the wee hours of the morning.

Now that I'm at home every day I have the opportunity to cook things fresh.
This morning, I made a few hard boiled eggs (because that's what my son wanted) and I had a couple of pieces of toast with some of my Mom's homemade peach jam.
Are you also a breakfast enthusiast? Or is it just the first thing you eat to get you to the better meals of the day? I want to hear it all!

Have a great rest of the day, enjoy your weekend, and for my fellow Canadians enjoy the long weekend!