Here's the link to the board I'm having a problem with. The option to export to CSV is grayed out. I'm the admin of the board.
@Anthony Garcia Jr. Are you on business class? a CSV Export is only available to boards in business class teams.
Hi @Anthony Garcia Jr. ,
Welcome to the community!
You can export your boards by visiting the board then click Show Menu -> More -> Print & Export
OR
Visit the below link and install the plugin then you will able to export in different formats!
https://trello.com/power-ups/5c9418019e56bd8abf98d83f/board-export-excel-csv-pdf
Hello. Thanks for trying to help. I can see the option to export to CSV through the menu options you've provided but the option is grayed out. Please see attached screenshot. I also enabled the plugin you shared but it's telling me that I need license to use it. I don't intend to pay for such a plugin at the moment.
Are you able to help further?
Ok! So you can also try out this one https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/csv-export-for-trello/nlclhmcmfjpmmngpopdgapiccfddfagi?hl=en
I think this will work for you!
@Anthony Garcia Jr. the Crmble power-up is coming up with some functionality very soon to let you export data from your boards!! @Antonio Panea can elaborate more.
This makes sense now. Thanks, @Iain Dooley !
This is helpful as a workaround. Thanks!
Hey @Anthony Garcia Jr. , I just published a quick tutorial video on how to export from Trello to Excel/CSV if it helps.
Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SXLZvO_r4M
I am on a business class but I still cannot do a CSV Export. Any ideas as it is greyed out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.