Hi,
I need to use latest OpenSSH from cygwin because the openssh include in msysgit are causing problem for unknown reason with our VPN (Checkpoint VPN). I installed the latest cygwin and overwrite openssh binary and dependencies into the git/bin installation folder. Everything work fine and it's faster then before to clone our repository. But it's not working in SourceTree. Its successfully from the command line (Git Bash), from GitExtension and TortoiseGit.
When I try to clone, I get in the "Repository Type" status this message : This is not a valide source path / URL.
=====
In the details... :
fatal: remote error: Remote URL invalid
A repository could not be determined from the remote URL. Please confirm the clone URL in stash and try again. URL suggix: 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Git/issp/issp.git'
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
=====
The openssh version that came from original installation is : OpenSSH_4.6p1
and the version from cygwin is : OpenSSH_6.2p2. I try with OpenSSH_5.9p1 and I get the same problem.
Why SourceTree have this behaviour? How can I fix this problem?
Thanks,
--
Stéphane