Hi guys! Anyone knows if Trello have a overview calendar? For example, I have 2 teams and my personal cards, each one with their own calendar. Is there any extension where I can see all of them in 1 layout?
Hi @Gil Correia ,
as far as I know there is no way to do that since they are in different boards. what you can do is getting the Ical link of every board and sync it with your google calendar for example. So you will have them all in the same Calendar view.
I know is not the perfect solution but just wanted to give you a tip!
Cheers
Toni
Hi Antonio! That will solve my problem! Thank you very much!
Hey @Gil Correia ,
Another option is to use Planyway (https://planyway.com/). With that you can sync multiple boards in a calendar view.
I have multiple boards for different projects and use this to drag and drop cards into my calendar to help plan out my day. Eg fitting tasks in between meetings, as its syncs nicely with my google calendar.
Cheers,
Dan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.