Hi Team,
I have created a list and a card with different options on and made it as a template. Now I just use that template to create new cards. I was just wondering if I add a new option ie a new checklist how can I get it to replicate to the other cards that were created with that template.
rajbps
Hi @raj ,
Welcome to the community!
If you update any template board you'll not able to update those boards which have been made using that template earlier. Only the new boards created after updating the template will have new features!
@Soumyadeep MandalSo If that card that I am using as a template has been copied 50 times and now I need to add a new checklist in, I will need to add that in all the other copied card manually?
Is there a way to automate that so once the template is updated, it also updates the other capied cards please?
@raj
There is no way as per my experience that you can update the boards created before the template was modified. For bulk updating the trello cards you can explore the power up
-Bibek
Yes, you have to manually update as many boards you have copied. (50 times)
There are no automation for this kind of situation.
If you want you can ask Trello support https://trello.com/contact
Currently, there is no automation for this situation!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.