Hello,I am unable to download the sample slide template for the Learning Circle - is there a way I can be sent a copy of this?
Thanks!
@Kristy Borgonah thanks for pointing out this bug! I'm working on locating the slide deck and will get back to you.
Hello @Kristy Borgonah
I just received an answer from the team that was handling your request and they mentioned that some adjustments were done and now the file can be downloaded.
Can you please check if you can download the sample slide template for the Learning Circle now?
Confirmed this is working!
@Petter Gonçalves The link is not working for me. I get a "Something went wrong." page when I click on: https://www.atlassian.com/dam/jcr:bdbc9c86-7593-4b44-b943-a40324782d5e/Learning%20Circle%20Deck%20Template_Final.key
I was able to download the file using archive.org, but the .key file doesn't open in Keynote (on mac and icloud).
@atlassian Team, Has anyone fixed the link yet?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.