Hi there,
I'm totally new on Trello and try to start my very own board. I'm in the HR business and try to organize candidats and regular administrative tasks like setting up the website, do some marketing calls and stuff like that.
The biggest problem I have, is to organize the applicants I deal with. E.g. I've got two lists on my board for lets say 2 clients (Company A and
. On every list there are 4 cards for people I have to meet (1), people I have already met (2), people that have been rejected (3) and those who have gotten a contract (4). I have worked with checklists on every card, so that every single person is a checkbox. After talking to A, I would like to move him/her from card 1 to 2 and so on.
I've also tried to put several checklists on one card (see Company A, card Position XYZ card) and move the people from one checklist to another. The problem is, that this is only a convenient way as long as I only deal with a hand full of people. Otherwise the card gets longer and longer.
Is there any powerup that could help me to reach my goal? I don't want to organize the 4 cards (meet, met, rejected ...) as lists, since I'll get mixed up with the companys this way.
Thanks a lot!

