Hi,
I'm evaluating Jira Portfolio so I'm a newbie regarding this product besides being an experienced Jira administrator.
My use case of Jira Portfolio is to select only specific Epics and their tasks to be included in my plan. So when I define the scope I select the project. We do not use releases so I jump over that one and do not select anything. On the last screen "Confirm what's in scope" I select two Epics and their tasks and click "Done".
I expected to find only the two selected Epics in my plan. But I see a lot of others in state "Done". I already found out, that this is due to the "Include completed issues for 30 days" setting.
From my understanding this filter on completed issues makes sense to further reduce the issues in the selected scope. But it looks like it actually extends the selected scope to all issues done within selected project or board.
I did already some research on this. I find a lot of people wondering why completed issues are not ins scope or are just leaving scope. My issue is vice versa.
Anybody else experiencing this behaviour? Thank you for your advice.
Tobias