Hello,
I'm admin for a board and have queries that will help ensure cards don't go missing without my oversight. I ask about solutions from most preferred to least:
1. Is there a way to stop board members from being able to archive and delete cards, whilst still being able to edit and move them freely?
2. Can i turn off the press C to archive shortcut? Or make a prompt asking if they are sure first? It is ludicrously easy to archive something in error, and not even know about it! This has caused us issues on at least a few occasions over only a few months!
3. If a card is archived or deleted, can i get a special notification for this? I think it comes through in the notifications, but is quite easily lost in the density of notifications.
Thank you in advance for your help. Trello is a brilliant tool, but the ease at which things can just go missing is a critical weakness and risk to our ongoing usage.