I have a number of custom fields on my cards in Trello. I would like to have 4 different forms that could be generated using the information from these custom fields, or show that information from those fields is missing. For example, one of the fields in Quantity. One of the forms I need a client sign off form. I want to click something that would generate that form using certain fields I've specified, including the quantity field, that would show what the quantity is I'm printing, or that it is blank and I need that information from my client (once they receive this form). I'd like the form to be able to be a pdf. Is there any feature like this in Trello or as a plug in? I've seen some forms that will take info and create a card, but I want to go the other way: create a form from a card. Thanks!