Is there any way to show multiple days linked to one card. I am trying to have a card for my fabrication schedule (ie order materials on Monday, begin fab on Wednesday, deliver on Friday). Can anyone help me find a solution.?
@Derek Estep you can either add multiple custom fields with date types, or you could link multiple cards to the same card, or you could set due dates on checklist items (if you have business class).
Does adding due dates on the checklist item have the one card show up on multiple days or does each day need a new card with the original card tagged?
@Derek Estep I'm not sure how due dates on checklist items interact with the calendar view, if you have multiple cards linked to a single master they will of course show up in the calendar view.
I got ya. Thank for your help. I'm trying to have an interactive calendar for my fab shop that is on a tv screen so they know what jobs are coming up and what they are working on. Maybe outlook calendar or google calendar is better for displaying that, although I was hoping to have it located in one spot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.