I took notes on a card and this card totally disappeared. I checked my activity and looks like I didn't take that notes or add that card at all. Just like nothing happened. I am sure I did it because I took measurements of each room of a house. I created a list and add a card for each floor. The card for the second floor disappeared but I did spend 10 minutes to take measurements and record on the card. Even I search for some words
@han hui Jiang this totally new to me, but you could try checking items archived just in case you accidentally archived the card
Maybe this helps: https://help.trello.com/article/783-recovering-the-description-of-a-card-that-has-been-changed
@han hui Jiang what device/platform were you using? Was this on iOS/Android? You might be able to see unsynched changes in the synch queue under the account menu ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.