We are setting up Trello for a LOT of projects and people. The projects vary, the people on the projects vary, the tasks and check lists vary. I need to add deadlines, task lists, check lists, board sharing, progress reporting by tasks or dates, Start/stop project calendar charts, traffic deadline list, links to assets and project descriptions and more. I need sorting per person's tasks, per job type, per deadlines etc.
We have the Business Class version. I have been reviewing the Power ups and there are a lot which is great but overwhelming. I am trying to determine which I need (some have one function and others have multiple that include that one function). Is there a suggested way to review these power ups and determine which will work best for our needs?
We also have a board setup for a BUNCH of smaller projects and some boards that break down a BIG project. And I have a lot more projects to put in after I know we are setting it up right for this much stuff. (These project types are marketing/advertising: websites, web updates, print materials, social posts, videos, etc).
Any suggestions for power ups?
Any suggestions for the best way to set this up correctly from the beginning for best workflow and results?
THANKS!