When I changed my password in the past I was badly struggeling to get Sourcetree to use the new password and not lock me out of the services I use by sending a lot of requests with the old credentials.
Currently all repositories were switched to some weird settings without me doing it. When I look at the settings of my repositories and double click on the origin unter the remotes tab the remote account section shows "generic account" with no further field filled in. When I now switch to the authentication profile I set up under Tools > Options > Authentication and hit OK it seems to work fine, I can pull and push. But once I close Sourcetree and reopen it the accounts are all set to generic without any data. This is very annoying because I have to change the account settings every time I want to use Sourcetree. Additionally there seem to be some invalid credentials present but not displayed in the section because I still get locked out of the services.
The first image shows how it's configured every time I open Sourcetree and the lower one shows how I configure it and want it to stay.
