Hello,
I have now installed , or am trying to install crowd as the authentication server for JIRA, CONFLUENCE, BAMBOO, GIT, SVN and FISHEYE.
i have not come very far and i have the problem that the zip file i downloaded and extracted does not have the
start_crowd.sh which i have to start according to the cowd 101 howto.
my steps where as following:
I installed
-JIRA (own server / own DB)
-CONFLUENCE (own server / own DB)
-FISHEYE and SVN (own server)
now i am on to crowd:
downloaded:
atlassian-crowd-2.9.1-war.zip and atlassian-crowd-openid-2.9.1-war.zip because i was not 100% sure what i should use.
copied everything to my DEBIAN 8 server under /opt
unzipped everything, moved it to it^s CROWD_INSTALL directory /opt/atlassian/crowd_2.9.1/
put the information into /opt/atlassian/crowd_2.9.1/WEB-INF/classes/crowd-init.properties
crowd.home=/home/crowd-home
- i am not sure if i will be needing the Database here ( seeing that i want every authentication (except for the crowd administrator) to come from an Active Directory - LDAP)
so i thought i would just start the crowd server and see what i can configure online.
But i am not able to find this start_crowd.sh anywhere not with locate, find or anything.
I have downloaded the source now 3 times and unzipped it.
am I missing out in something here ?
Hope someone can help me out here.
Regards
Kim