Hi,
New user here getting up to speed with Trello. One reason I selected it is because it supposedly allows:
'Documents that are attached with Google Drive and OneDrive can be edited and saved in their respective applications and do not need to be downloaded, saved, and reattached to your card.'
That doesn't seem to work for me. I have my data in OneDrive, and when I want to attach a file I navigate to the OneDrive folder on my PC and select the file. I can edit it from within Trello, but the edit is not reflected in the original file.
What happens is that the file, when opened for edit, is downloaded from the OneDrive server into my local download folder, and that is where the edited version ends up.
How can I set it up so the edit is reflected in the original file?
T I A, Jan Didden