I daily have one giant problem with Trello... getting to a list. I know the name of the list. I know how to search using the "list:" operator. But that only gets me half-way.
Here's the incredibly inefficient workflow:
- "Oh, I need to add a new card to the 'Articles to Write' list!"
- So I open the Trello Mac app and "Crap... which board was that on?"
- "Okay, I'll search for it." - So I search for "list:articles"
- "Ah, there it is, but I can't click on the list, so I'll click on a card"
- And this pops up the card - "But I'm trying to find the list!"
- On the open card, It shows the list name, but clicking that is just an option to move the card to a different list.
- So, I'll close the card and scroll until I find the list
- Crap, there are too many lists on this board.
- So, I'll open the website in a regular browser and repeat all these steps again and get to the list so that I can hit Cmd-F in the browser to find the list.
- Ahh- that was incredibly inefficient.
Point is, I wish there was a way to get to a list more easily.
How are other people doing this?
Am I the only one who has this trouble?