When I enter into my address bar the address for my trello boards (trello.com/thomaswxxxxx3/boards) it immediately converts it to (trello.com/billwxxxxx3/boards. This site does not have my boards. I will not go to the site address I need.
Thank you.
@Bill Wallace does the same thing happen if you login fresh in an incognito window?
If I go to a vpn and browser, try to log in, it reverts to the same web address with no boards. same as described above.
@Bill Wallace when you're logged into a Trello account and you go to any domain like /whatever/boards then you will be redirected to the /board url for the account you're logged in as.
So basically what's happening is that you're logged in as billwxxxxx3 if you want to go to the boards page for thomaswxxxxx3 you need to login as that account
Yes except when I log in as the thomaswxxxxx3 the browser instantly reverts to billwxxxxxx3.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.