My name is Elijah Gagne and I'm an Infrastructure Engineer at Dartmouth College. I've been enjoying using Jira and Confluence would I'm interested in whether Bitbucket can provide us some value.
Hi @Elijah W. Gagne,
Welcome to the Community!
I'm glad you are enjoying the Atlassian products so far. If you haven't already, you check check out the features of Bitbucket on its main page: https://bitbucket.org/product/
I'm also recommend checkout questions & discussions in the Bitbucket Product Collection here in the community.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions there, everyone is very friendly and happy to help!
-Jimmy
Hi,i use bitbucket in some develpoment projekts, its a very good web interface for git, i used all git commands on my own local env. like push, pull commit.in bitbucket i use jira issuses id for directory or file names so you can get auto link to jira issue from bitbucket.
i can make pull request so an administrtor or QA can check my code befor it merge in other git branch.
this was what i use, i finde bitbuckt as very usefull tool.
@Elijah W. Gagne Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out some off-topic threads like Friday Fun as well. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.