I have multiple Bitbucket accounts. One is a personal account, which is working perfectly. The other is a work account where I have a personal profile as well as a team profile which owns the repo in question.
As of last night I am unable to get Sourcetree to authenticate with the work repo. I was getting the Atlascode VSCode extension up and running when everyone broke.
My personal account has an ssh key pair configured which works from the terminal (ssh -Tv bitbucket.org) as well as pushing, pulling & fetching via Sourcetree.
My work account has an ssh keypair configured on the personal work account. That account has admin rights to the team account and the repo. I am able to run ssh -Tv -l >>work_username<< git@bitbucket.org from terminal successfully, but any action performed through Sourcetree yields the error
"Forbidden
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists."
I have also ensured ~/.ssh/config has the correct host settings. I have been trying to fix this for hours now and I am simply out of ideas.