Hi. I have used the Card Snooze Power Up for a long time. It is very important in my task-management process.
About a week ago I noticed that cards started to not get archived after choosing to snooze them. And I noticed that the cards I had snoozed have not reappeared.
So the Snooze Superpower is broken on my account, and even in shared boards.
Are other seeing this issue too?
========== Update ==========
This issue involves data corruption
Because the Card Snooze Power Up has not working for at least a week, a lot of cards that were supposed to get un-snoozed were not snoozed. Hence, these cards are in a corrupt state and it will be very hard, if not impossible, to recover this metadata. I know how to query for archived tasks, however it will be super hard to identify which cards are archived because they are done, and which ones are archived because they were snoozed. And I would have to go back in time a lot, as it's not uncommon for me to snooze card for 1 year (taxes, for instance).
So at this point I have al lot of manual tasks ahead, and no guarantee that I will get these manual tasks right.
Possible theory
I believe that a possible cause of this incorrect behavior might be that the Snooze Card application no longer has the permission it needs. And that I cannot grant these permissions again, for some reason...
I believe this might have happened after merging my Trello account with my Atlassian account.
I'm currently engaging with Support from Trello, will update this post once I hear back from them.
========== Update ==========
After granting access to Trello Support, waiting, and trying again, I noticed that everything is now working as expected. Still need to hear back from Trello Support to confirm that this is the reason why things are working now.
I can confirm that the permissions that the Card Snooze application needs are now showing on my "Profile > Settings > Applications".