So just got started with my first Jira board!!
I humbly would love to hear any suggestions that all the pro's have learned, that they wish they knew when they created their first board? I bet there are a lot!
Thanks in advance!!
Hi @Jonathon_McCutcheon
Great that you started. I can share few things.
I am assuming that you are interested in Agile board, this page has good information about these boards.
If you have a specific question about some specific feature that you are looking for then you can always ask here. If you answers to the questions above then I am sure people will have some suggestions for you.
Ravi
If you are just setting out on the Agile journey you could watch the Atlassian University course https://training.atlassian.com/lfh-jira-essentials-agile-mindset which will introduce you to a lot of Agile principles whilst showing you how to achieve this in Jira. This is currently free of charge due to the Covid Pandemic so I would take advantage of this now. In addition to this course there are also study groups here that you can join to share your experiences.
Also remember that Jira Software despite its name can actually support any team interested in working in an Agile way not just Software development teams.
Phill
@Phill Fox Thank you very much! This is great information! I will get on it immediately!!
Awesome!
Bet Regards,
Jon
@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Thank you so much! Everyone is so helpful in here, this is outstanding! I have some of those questions answered, but you gave me a great start at finding some of the other ones out!
Seems like roles and the tasks is a little confusing, because it looks like Atlassian gives us a lot of configuration and design options! Going to enjoy sinking my teeth into that one!
Thanks!
Hi @Jonathon_McCutcheon,
Very quick simple answer, I wish I had realized that the board filter needs to be shared with others for them to be able to see items on the board.
-Jimmy
Thank you, that is a good one!
Welcome to the community!
Hi Monika, Thank you and love the training videos you do! Awesome!
@Jonathon_McCutcheon I am glad you liked my videos! Keep watching I will upload more.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.