Hi,
I already have Confluence/ Jira and use to have Bamboo. Trying to re-evaluate latest version, 7.0.3 and having issues with setting reverse proxy.
I have Confluence and Jira working great like (https://domain.com/confluence and https://domain.com/jira). Have similar configuration for Bamboo in apache httpd.conf.
We bamboo, struggling for while.
Any working sample of server.xml in any GIT repo. Tried making changes similar to Confluence/ Jira, no luck.
Components: apache httpd, SSL i.e. using https, LetsEncrypt. (Confluence and jira working do apache looks good).
ProxyPass /jira http://localhost:8080/jiraProxyPassReverse /jira http://localhost:8080/jira
ProxyPass /confluence http://localhost:8090/confluenceProxyPassReverse /confluence http://localhost:8090/confluence
ProxyPass /bamboo http://localhost:8085/bambooProxyPassReverse /bamboo http://localhost:8085/bamboo
thanks.
HI,
Issue with conf/server.xml, which is packaged with tar file: Line 63 should have "/>"
46 <Service name="Catalina">4748 <Connector49 port="8085"50 protocol="HTTP/1.1"5152 maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"53 connectionTimeout="20000"54 disableUploadTimeout="true"55 acceptCount="100"5657 enableLookups="false"58 maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"5960 useBodyEncodingForURI="true"61 URIEncoding="UTF-8"6263 redirectPort="8443">
I thought the same, but received an error when I closed that directive bracket and the server refused to start at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.