Hello, Please help me. Spent too much time with no success!
I am unable to integrate from Opsgenie to Jira service desk.
However, integration from JSD to Opsgenie is working.
I have done the integration in Opsgenie as per the instruction but still can't get the ticket created in JSD when I am creating an alert in Opsgenie. I am not using SSO or two-factor authentication.
I have a big-time doubt for the details which I am providing for my JIRA service desk project in the Opsgenie configuration,
Is "issue type" field is the same as "Request Type"?
For eg, I have a request type called "Report an incident", and this is where I want my ticket to be created when the alert is generated in OPsgenie.
If the request type is not the issue type, then how do I link issue type with request type?
Please find the setting below...
