Okay, I have been reading so much. And this slowness is killing me, it's getting worse and worse on every update.
SourceTree 1.8.3.0, ssh clien: Putty
I have Windows 7 64 SP1 Bit. 16GB RAM, SSD (C:) + 2TB HD(D:). Everything else works fast as a rocket.
The php development is in vmware virtual pc(Player), Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS. Windows is using ubuntu's var/www with smbd and share as a same username / password that my windows is logged in.
I've done
git config --global core.preloadindex true
git config --global core.fscache true
git config --global gc.auto 256
Didn't help
I've inspected this with procmon and made already some tweaks.
I have disabled windows 7 share cache that it seemed to read lot even when there should not have been any files.
procmon log you can find here, size 11mb csv:
http://wikisend.com/download/897526/Logfile222.CSV
This is only refresh of a repo. 2 tabs open, 13 favorities.
I do have some wrong git client in use. I remember when i installed it i had some problems with the git protocol. Where can i check what version st is using?
So what to do? I'm loosing my nerves here! Every click freezes the gui for 2 minutes! Expect when I use a repo from my d-drive, then its just couple seconds.