I am online fitness coach and I wanted to create a clear vision on what a client is going to do in my 6month fitness program I was recommend this software and wanted more gudiance
@mario dominguez you might be able to find some inspiration here:
https://trello.com/templates
@mario dominguez I don't know of a specific video, but the Trello templates Ian mentioned above might give you some ideas.
Couple thoughts off the top of my head...
1) Each client has a board you have a list for goals, and then each week could be a list showing progress on those goals
2) Use team viewable trello boards to create workout plans or meal plans for clients to be able to view.
I offer Trello consulting and would be happy to walk you through some ways you could use Trello. Feel free to shoot me an email at brittanyjoiner15 (at) gmail.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.