I come across Trello & I Was Amazed how good this is.
So I paid for the gold & after test it out to see how it could be used in our company.
I spent 2 days playing with it & setting ut up for our company & was amazed by how good this is.
Then I hit a limit on how many times I can run Buttler & the Automations.
Now we cant use it at all?
I am so peed off as the amount of time I spent setting this up & then I find out there where limits. I did not see this warning in the glossy Advertisement.
I have paid for gold and upgraded to the 14 days business plan & still, we can't use this at all as it will not allow users to move cards.
How do we go about a refund as can not wait for o one month before we can use this?
I had to find an alternative which we about to start testing, But I rather use your system.
Please can you let me know as quickly as possible, please?
I have invested a lot of time into this app & I love it Shame I have to move to ClickUp.
Best Regards
Gary