Will Trello Gold users have access to Advanced Checklist?
No, Advanced Checklist is only available to boards and users inside Business Class teams.
That's too bad. It's exactly what we need but the cost for setting up my team with business class is too much for our budget. Thanks for the quick response.
@Michael Pryor Hi,
Are there any plans to include Advance Checklist in Trello Gold? I have no need for individual assignments, since I work alone, but would love to give each task on a checklist a due date.
In addition, Trello Gold should really mimic the business plan, but for individuals. Maybe call it Trello Professional? This way Atlassian can be transparent regarding pricing and put all Trello products in the same the list (https://trello.com/en-US/pricing), instead of having two separate pages: https://trello.com/en/gold
I love Trello and have been using it for years, and will continue to use it for as long as I can. I would get Gold (aka, professional) if the features mimic those in the business plan and the pricing would be geared towards a single professional.
Stay safe and keep up the good work!
I love Trello, but not including this as a Trello Gold feature is a bit perplexing. I can understand the reason for increasing average spend per user, but for personal accounts that are not related to any type of organization, $120 a year is a hard pill to swallow for a personal to-do list software.
There is a lot of task management apps out there, with many apps priced under $5 per month (for single use) that include due dates on sub-tasks.
Again, I really enjoy using Trello, and I would like to support it, but $120 per year is too much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.