We've had some people leave our organization and new people join. We have paid for a certain number of seats in Trello and would like to give them to our new team members. How do you do that? When I've tried, the system wants to charge me again.
@Sarah_Markfield you should just be able to deactivate some members and add others. You might find that the members aren't deactivated, and so are still multi-board guests and are therefore taking up a seat.
To expand on Iain’s answer, if you deactivate one user and then activate another, you shouldn’t get billed again.
Thank you @Iain Dooley I will try again and see what happens. When I tried yesterday, the system was trying to charge me $119 for the year.
Thank you @Michael Pryor I will try and see what happens.
I have the same question. @Sarah_Markfield Could you please update us?
I am wondering this same question. Has anyone successfully done this?
Yes - deactivate the member first then add the new one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.