Our team frequently creates new boards and we need all team members added to all boards. Is there a quick way to automatically have all team members added to a new board?
I tried to create a powerup board button that could invite all members to a board but it won't let me do it. Right now we have to make sure to remember to click "invite" when we create a new board, and then the only shortcut I am seeing is if you start to type in the team name to have it ask if you want to invite all team members. There has to be some sort of a setting where all new boards can have all team members invited, right?
Even better - is there a way based on collection to have certain team members invited to those new boards? Example - collection "Team A Projects", you create a new board in that collection, is there a setting or powerup board button that you can make where it would by just pressing a button it would "Invite All Team A Members to Board"?
I'm new to Trello but I feel like this has to already be in place somewhere and I am just not finding it - any help would be much appreciated!