I use Trello in a custom version of Safari on macOS Catalina. I use an application named Fluid.app which is a wrapper around Safari for effectively creating an application out of a website. Why? Because it's then easy to find with Cmd-TAB.
Now, recently I have, at Atlassian's request, updated my credential to use the Atlassian login for Trello. This appears to have completely broken my login, and here's why.
When I try to login, the website does that infuriating thing of requesting your user name and password separately (I don't understand that (anti) pattern - but that's another story). Then, the login has some issue and does a redirect to a separate browser window. So, my default browser is set to Google Chrome which means that the window opens there and now I'm logging into a complete separate browser environment - Chrome.
I can't get the login to stay in my wrapped Safari environment. Infuriating