Hi!
I would like to get a list of all the cards/lists/boards I'm following. How can I do that?
Thanks!
Camille
You can look at all the cards you are assigned to or assigned yourself to by going to the cards page. Click on your name in the Trello header and select "cards". You can sort by boards then.
Thanks Kris_Schoen! But I'm interested in all the cards I'm following, including the ones I'm not assigned to. In the section you're talking about, I only see the ones I'm assigned to...
@Camille_Paquette I'm curious to know the use case for this, there might be another way to achieve the same outcome.
I'm following many cards through different lists and boards. And I'd just like to be able to see all these cards at once without having to look for each of them, one at a time.
I am having the same problem. "Follow" could be a nice feature, but since it cannot be used in the search engine, I need to created a specific label.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.