Since Atlassian is now part of Trello ... Trello's dashboards have been running too slow for me, I've been waiting a long time on both PC and smartphone. It is normal?
@Pablo Haruo how many cards do you have on a board? I created a new board the other day and added 800 cards on it at once and that's the only time i've noticed it running slowly (and i think i just overwhelmed it with too much at once!)
30 at most
I don't think my internet connection is the problem because with the two connections I have this is the same slow. And I see a sign that says "Could not connect with Trello" in red.
Hi, there is an incident on Trello at the moment causing Trello to run slower. You can check their status page for updates: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Ah if you're seeing this right now that's because there's currently an outage (you can follow along with Trello updates here)
Thanks!
This is happining with me too
Same here. It's unworkable...It wasn't that slow before Atlassian acquisition I recall... I actually thought that was good news the announcement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.