I used this article below to build my reports for different team members. My goal is to have a weekly summary of ongoing and completed tasks but nothing came up. This is how I received all the emails. Can anyone help with building a command for weekly summary that will have the information attached to the card? The source i used for the current report https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Writing-your-first-Report-with-Butler-for-Trello/ba-p/1238685
@Pamela_Agada can you please post screenshots of your Butler commands?
It's pretty much the same command i use for each team member, the card names are different on each board but same command
@Pamela_Agada okay so the issue as far as I can see is that you're not assigning the report content to a variable. See how your report email message has that "{$Due_Today}" in it? You either have to use the default {$report} variable OR you have to specifically assign your content to a variable:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.