Hi guys!
I am coming here first before I go to support. I am not a paid member so I am hoping the community will be quicker support than waiting for support.
I had a personal account with trello where I would use my gmail address to sign in. In that process, there were boards created either by me (using my gmail address) or by my organization (using @myorg.com email address by other users) and I was invited to them.
From what I remember, once SSO was switched on I used my gmail address to login and it redirected me to my Org's SSO. Then I saw all my personal boards and their new owner was my work email address.
How does this happen?
And, I had accumulated a few months of Trello Gold that I was saving up based on invites and so I had to create a new account and now I don't have any of those.
Furthermore, I am now receiving notificaitons at my work email address upon inviting my co-worker to trello. Screenshot included to show it coming to my work email address in Outlook for mac.
