I can see a lot of example online where butler commands are written as free text when people explain how to solve a particular problem with butler. however, i cant find how to copy and past a free text on butler powerup, I can only use the command builder.
My main problem is that i cant seem to find how to include variables in a command using the command builder. I cant also write a free text command elsewhere and then copy and past in butler to solve the problem.
can you advice on how i can add variables when using butler command builder.
this is what i am tryin to achieve:
when a card in list "Ready for Investigation" is moved out of list "Ready for Investigation" by anyone except "{addedusername}", move the card to the bottom of list "Ready for Investigation"
but i while using command builder i cant add a variable for the name. I can only select a predefined name at buildtime.