Hi,I already have a profil on https : // trello.com
Windows App does not recognize the e-mail used to sign in on https : // trello.com !!!
Do I have to sign up again on trello Windows 10 app?
Regards,Luc BEAUPÈRE
Hi,
It is a bug !
Trello only wants me to change my password !
0 My password is perfectly working on https : // trello.com1 My password is refused on Windows App2 So i say "forgot my password" on Windows App3 Click on link received by mail4 Change passwoed on https : // trello.com5 Go to Windows App new password is accepted....
I think that1 My password was only known by https : // trello.com database2 My password was unknonw by Windows App database3 I download Windows App4 Login unsucced5 ask new pasword6 Password is updated in https : // trello.com database7 It is the only way to create password is created in Windows App database
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.