This started happening around midnight last night when suddenly a load of reminders went off on my master board. Looked into it this morning and all those cards had been created yesterday, either on that particular board or on one of the boards sync'd to it via Unito.
Added some test cards and they're now showing due dates for tomorrow 1am. This happens only to cards created on the master board or cards that sync to it via a source board (and only after the sync happens, not before).
Disabled Unito, ie went to manual sync, and again, anything created on master board gets assigned tomorrow's due date. Anything created on the disabled source boards doesn't get a due date ... until I reactivate Unito and then they suddenly get tomorrow assigned after syncing.
Butler isn't making this happen either. Plus I've disabled all Butler rules and it still happens.
And ONLY on this one board.
Any ideas what's happening as I'm currently trialling Unito and tomorrow I'm going to spin up a bunch of new project boards to really push it (and don't want every card's due date messed up).
Thanks
EDIT: just noticed that if I change the date then the card retains the revised date, but I remove the date then it reappears with tomorrow 1am within seconds! I also can only change the date by opening the card first, ie I can't change the date with D shortcut on the cover.