I just started using the butler power up and I was looking for some tutorials to guide me, but it seems most of the help information was for the butler bot where you can simply type in a command.
What I would like to accomplish is to have a board with links to all my archived cards from one or two other boards. The board set up would be like this: Every list represents an archive year, and every card on the list represents every month of that year and within the card, there will be a checklist for all archived cards and each item in the checklist would be the link to the archived card with a date stamp of when it was archived.
Luckily I was able to figure out how to add a new card (month of the year) with the checklist name (archived cards) every month so every 1 st of june, july, etc a new card with the checklist name will be the added to the current list (year)
What I can't figure out is how to make it so that a checklist item (the link of the archived card) is automatically added to the correct list (the year) and the correct card (the month it is archived). I've seen some people use a 'find a card' command, but that does not look like an option anymore. I don't know how to first set it up so that cards added to this archive board can become items in a checklist on a particular card. Is this possible?