Is it possible to add somebody as a team member so that they can view the board and pass comment, but not actually edit/delete any cards?
You need to make them an observer: https://help.trello.com/article/732-adding-observers-to-boards
Hi.
Thank you for your quick reply.
I can see that this is only for Business Class subscribers, not the free version which I am currently trying out.
Thank you anyway.
Paul
@Paul Foster if you have a free Trello team, you can still do this by setting your Board permissions so that anyone in the team can view, disabling self-join but allowing team members to comment:
The only limitation is that you won't be able to have more than 10 boards in your free team.
You can read more about Trello board level permissions here:
https://help.trello.com/article/791-changing-permissions-on-a-board
Thank you. I will take a look and see if it works for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.